How to share a video on Google Drive
1. Open Google Drive and ensure you're logged into your Google account. (If you don't have a Google account, they are free to create or you can send us your video via Facebook Messenger to the Cooperstown Winter Carnival page.)
2. Click the "+New" button on the left hand side and upload your video from your computer. If your video file is already uploaded to Google Drive, locate it in your Drive's file list.
3. Click on the video file once to highlight it.
4. Right-click on the file name to open a menu of options.
5. Click "Share."
6. In the pop-up window that appears, type in email@example.com to share the video with us.
7. Please make sure the permission settings are set to “Anyone with the link can edit” so we will be able to download your video!
8. Click "Send,” and you’re done! We will be in touch if there are any questions. Thank you!